Prayer Points For This Week
- Date: Wed, Apr 01, 2020 - Thu, Apr 02, 2020
- Time: 10:26 am - 7:00 pm
“Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.
The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.”
James 5:16 (NLT)
Praise: Jesus is Lord!
Prayer Requests: Pray for
1. The protection of those who are on the front line—Doctors, nurses, healthcare workers, medical professions, NLC- Rachel, Jayne, Sarah, Sue.
2. Those who struggle with mental health issues to be kept safe.
3. Those we know who are in hospital or unwell at home
4. Those who are in isolation that they will not feel alone
5. The vulnerable who live near us.
6. The families who are bereaved at this time of great distress that they will be comforted and strengthened by His love.
7. The financial instability and insecurities that effect many people
8. That God will speak into the hearts of all people and they would come to Him for help.
9. NLC Family
• Henry & Daphne—God’s comfort and love daily
• Thelma—relief from this constant pain
• Norman & Shirley—day to day challenges
• George & Maud—daily strength
• George & Pearl—grace for each day
• Margaret & Aubrey—God’s protection
• Pierre—God’s strength daily
• Sheila & David—to keep well
• Christine—to know God’s presence daily
• Sylvia—God’s peace to sustain her daily
Jesus is Lord!